To come up with this healthy treat, freeze your watermelon in chunks! Viola!
Free of refined sugars & fats, dairy, wheat, and meat free, this makes for a guiltless cool down treat.
- 2 Cups of Frozen watermelon (Cut into chunks about 1.5 inch and freeze in a baggy overnight. Don't worry about the seeds!).
- Juice of 2 limes
- The watermelon may have stuck together during the freezing process. To dislodge watermelon, pound the ziploc bag on the floor a few times or, take your "man tamer"---AKA: meat tenderizer to the baggy. Dump the frozen chunks into a blender.
- Ad lime juice and banana as well to the blender with the watermelon.
- Blend ingredients together adding water when necessary and until that nice "wirlpool" forms. When the wirlpool is scene, it's ready
- Poor into cups and drink. This makes about 2 servings. Depending on your taste buds, ad some sweetener. I recommend stevia, maple syrup, honey, or a few dates in blended with the slush.
Now, the little devil in me says to ad two shots of Vodka (Rum or Tequila might work too) but I'm off the hard stuff for a while so I'll leave that to the readers imagination.